Open bank acc in madagascar with a tourist visa

hi i will travel to madagascar for 3 month as a tourist .any bank that can open accunt thanks for any informtion jacob

No. Here is why---http://www.banque-centrale.mg/index.php?id=

I was double checking the website this morning and saw that the link did not go through.

SO try here to find your answers.  All 4 major banks in Madagascar are listed in this link.
http://www.banque-centrale.mg/

hi from jacobglobo how are you and thank very much for your answar as i will come to tana  on the 3 of may for 1 month and will travel around madagascar wointed to open a bank acc , as i do in few african countries  very easy just with my pasport but i see that in madagascar it is not possible or very dificcult  thanks alot jacobglobo

I would like to hear your experience as a tourist with passport  to try and open a bank account.  Even as a resident it was difficult with the amount of paper work they wanted and questions like how do you make your money and they wanted proof.  I moved from one part of the island to another part of the island of Madagascar 12 years ago and I still can not close out an account  there for many different reasons one being they do not know how to do that, to if they do that they will get in trouble and they cannot ask their boss, the excuses go on and on for 11 years now. I had to open a new account with all those headaches and still the old account is not closed and they charge that account a debt even when there is no longer money in that account now for two years.  Even when I contact the home bank in Tana in e mail about 10 times now they will not answer my e mail. 
If you manage to open a bank account with your passport, Please document your experience and process so others can do the same.  I wish you luck Alex

hi thanks for informtion you know that i am europian lives in brasil long time even in sauth ametica it is dificcult few countries will open you .this year i teavel in 4 eat african countries and in 5 minutes 3 of tham opper ne to open bank accunt very easy and even this is intrntional bank as a tourist .as idont know any thing about madagascar i ask this questines and i trust your informtion i read alot of your post and you have alot of expriance and alwayes give good advisses .as i eill come next week to.tana and will travel to.majunga tulear digo i only wonted to deposit few thusents dolres and in each city to get few hundreds dolares that all for my safe trip but if it is so dificult .i can not do aby thing .i am traveling 35 years all over the world  i live in many countries and have alot of expriance even in thailand cambodia philippines i open currnt acc very easy but each country have diffrent central bank lows .aby how thabks for try help.me .jacib