Move to Dubai or Abu Dhabi

Hello All

I have a plan to move from Italy to Dubai or Abu Dhabi next year.
I want to ask you, how is the prospect of finding a job as a new graduate, in building engineering. Without an experience or just with less than 1 year experience?
Obviously I speak Italian English and Arabic(basic)

Many people they say it's hard is not like 3 or 5 years ago. But I would like to hear more than the people who live in, than the people who never been there!!
Thank you so much for your Time!

A. Mura

for high salary ABU DHABI. FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN ITS DUBAI

Thank you so much coolhaat for you reply
But.. how is the opportunity as a new graduate student. ?

Thanks in advance

As you said yourself, it is not easy anymore.  Primarily that is due to the economic downturn - oil prices and measures to cover those gaps e.g. VAT.  As a result, there have been significant layoffs all across and the cost of living has increased tremendously with salaries not following accordingly.  Some industries are harder hit than most such as oil, oil services and to some extent construction & real estate.

For the first time, you see employers actually preferring people from this region (sub continent and non GCC arabs - in addition to obviously locals) for entry level vacancies vs. westerners mainly because of cost concerns.  The opportunities are there but:

1) You need to be here to effectively look if you are relatively fresh as only high skill set or experienced individuals are sought from outside
2) Be ready to compromise on salary.  As I mentioned, your competition and especially in your industry at entry level is vs. people from the sub-continent who are half the cost of an average westerner

XTan that's what I was looking for.
Have nice evening.

Thanks so much

Job options desired by you  can be well served in Abu Dhabi in my opinion.

Opportunities for new job seekers are not that fascinating, but as you are coming from Europe and if having Europe experience, then it would definitely have worth.

Experience does matter but the current job situation in UAE has come to a saturated point that will be a barrier for him.

If you want better job opportunities, then Abu Dhabi is the perfect place for you.