Condominium to stay in KL

Hello,

I am coming to Malaysia at the end of this month along with my wife.
I need to find a Condominium on rent in KLCC.

I need a 1bhk Condo with good safety and security.
My budget is around 2k RM per month.

Can anyone suggest me name of some good Condominiums?

Thanks,
Karan

Mercu Summer Suites. Maytower

Thanks, This condo is very near to my work place.
I want to know about the safety and security for this location as I will be coming along with my wife.
Any idea about safety and security?

Is there any Indian shopping mall in the nearby location to buy grocery for daily needs?

Thanks!

Very safe. Indian shopping is best in Brickfields. It's around 3-4 stops on the LRT from either Masjid Jamek or Dang Wangi stations to Sentral. Brickfields is the main Indian area in KL

Hello Gravitas,

I checked the condo that you mentioned in above post but the rent is very high around 2200 for a studio.

Can you suggest me any other good condos near pwtc or near by location except Bistari condominium.

My budget is around 1800RM.

Thanks.

Hi karan.
We stay at metropolitan square at petalling jaya. Our friends stay at Casa Tropicana in petalling jaya. You can check.  Casa Tropicana has lot of Indian families too. I feel that rents in KL are higher than in Petalling Jaya... You can try looking at this area in case the distance is not too much from your office

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

Actually I am looking a unit in KL because my work place is nearby to KLCC.
Do you have any reference in KL City.

If yes then can you please share his contact details to me in inbox.

Actually I am going there for the first time and need to have some reference of people staying there in Malaysia.

Thanks

In Brickfields there are some choices https://www.iproperty.com.my/rent/brick … =price-asc Mutiara Residency, Palm Court, etc.  (Dua Residency is not convenient and too far from Sentral Station). Journey time to KLCC will be about 20 mins

Bangsar is also possible so look at The Establishment