Business Insurance

Hello everyone

My husband, daughter, and I are currently living in Vicenza, Italy with plans to retire in the DR come 2021 when his military service is done. We might want to open a business down there and to that end I am working on my degree in finance to be better prepared.
Various insurance types is what I'm inquiring about today if anyone has some general knowledge. Are there BOP policies available that include liability, property, workers comp, data breach and others?

We are toying with the idea of a car rental agency so auto insurance rates are also of peak interest to us. If anyone knows general rates on any or all of the above I would so appreciate the feedback.

I shouldn't exclude general opinions as well. I lived in the DR for a few years and I know that driving is a bit insane so, is a rental agency just asking for a nightmare? My thought on doing it was to offer an alternative that wasn't corrupt and full of hassle like most of the current agencies.

Look forward to your comments. TIA

Welcome to the forums.

Yes general insurance is available. Rates depend on what values are insured.

Vehicle i surance is based on value as established by insurance company. Vehicles over 9 years of age - insurance rates for full coverage jump ridiculously!

Car rental - risky business in my opinion.