Family visa

Hello. . I need to know that my husband has intermediate certificate from pakistan and he is an accountant by profession. Can he apply for family permanant visa of his wife? Please let me know. What are the requirments to apply

ya u can apply for family visa

U sure? Please let me know the procedure step by step. . What should we do 1st?

YES, if he working here in Saudia and his Iqama profession is same as Accountant.
Then easily he can apply for family visa.
Go to Absher online- need to fill application form..pay fee and get letter from company done with COC. then you will get appointment where you need to present all required documents and after approval they will issue Visa number..

Thank you so much but i heard from someone that inter level study is not enough to apply for family visa. . Is it true ?

Dear!
I have no Idea..!

Here in Saudi, being able to sponsor a family visa is linked to the profession on the Iqama.  I am surprised that they were able to give him that profession without a proper degree.  But as long as the profession is there and he has a valid Iqama, he can sponsor - they don't check degree again.  But be very sure what the profession says on the Iqama i.e. accountant is different from accounts supervisor or bank messenger.  Only Accountant, Accounts Manager, verifier and auditor are eligible as far as I know.

tinamugal @ bro what is ur qualification did u finished accountant relaed degree your profession accountant then u try it.

http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2014/1 … rabia.html
check this for further enquiry

What should be monthly salary? Is there any minimum limit? to be eligible for family visa.?
Share pls...

As far as I know, it's linked to profession.  Which is why the profession on Iqama is so important.  You may make a lot of money but if you have a profession that doesn't allow a family visa, you are out of luck!!

Salary requirements are applied in other GCC countries like UAE, Bahrain etc.

I heard minimum basic salary should be 4000 SR to be eligible for getting family visa..
Is it true????

Not that I am aware.  But if anyone knows that to be the case, they can post here and advise.

Can anyone explain me step by step process permanent visa where to fill up form so n so...

Actually my husband did acca from UK but one paper is left due to which he did not get his degree yet. But he have transcription. Mofa stamp is not available on this they need a proper degree to stamp mofa.   Thats the problem they are not giving him family visa.

Plz any one can confirm here to me when we book an appointment in istaqdam office if by mistaken we select visa n did payment through
Sadad,so we recorrect it.

yes, all technician are eligible for family visa.