Violated contract

I am working in a private hospital and finish my contract.,
I recontract and it have the right to go home for vacation and they are holding me.. this is unfair.

Hi Eugenevieve,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How can we help you?
Maybe you should get in touch with a lawyer, he will be able to assist you more efficiently.

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Why its like that...
Actually, they will be opening another branch which i request to be transfer., That branch will open but i don't  know when,. They said, we should not go vacation yet...
Am extending 6 months already from the month i request to go vacation...

This is not fair...

I am not saying that you are incorrect by any means... But that's your side of story only.

From their side, they might say, that since they are opening a new branch that can come into operation anytime, and since she herself applied to be appointed there, they can't afford to send you on vacation as the new branch might start working may be the next week of start of your vacation; and they can't hire anyone else since you are already on payroll.

You both are neither wrong in above scenario nor correct.

Things are White and Black; but in theory only. In real life, we have to work through negotiations whenever facing some issue.

If you are willing to quit; then it's another story.

I will negotiate

goodmorning!just wanna ask my employer give me final exit visa i didn't finish my contract im 1 1/2 year in my employer did my iqama also cancelle and how to know if my iqama is cancel?thank you