Where to begin

Hi all
I am still in South-Africa and worked in the States for a few years now i struggle to adapt back to life locally. I have been home now for 3years but feel like i dont belong here. I would like to make a perminant move to the USA but have no idea where to start and since im not a millionaire it is starting to seem impossible. I work in logistics and maybe going to try and go via my company but its a long process and not a gaurentee. Does anyone know what my possible options are has anyone moved from SA to the States recently? Any advise would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Michael

Really good question where to start and in which country ,any what,for all country this is exactly needed question to answer and to know the answer

I agree the issue the people that do know the answers charge great amounts of money and even then it might not be the right answer.. i have spent money on the green card lotteries ect that does not work i have tried agents and that became to expensive so now i would like to from people that made it what they did...

Never give up.to go to USA this is everyone's dream but how they are choosing in the embassy it's really interesting

That is true but if you want citizenship you really have few options unless the political situation in South-Africa gets worse then i might be stuck here U.K is an option but not where i want to be

So what would you do if you were in my situation?

Never give up.catch strongly  your dream .As the God said the first was thought then the word and after thought and word came dream the real.try all he way to make it real.if someone couldnot let u to go through the door go inside through the window. :)

Hi
I have received a response from Anna Styles.
Dear Anna
For some reason I received the notification on my email but I am not able to view your response. Do you mind sending me a mail or just forwarding your response to my email? 
thank you

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct