Canadian Business Manager looking for work

Hello there

I am a Canadian Male with 20 years of Business Management experience with Fortune 100 organizations. Very flexible looking for business position and a possible partnership. prefer the Cebu City or Davao areas. Big NFL/NCAA football fan.
Would be great to hear from you.

Lachlan

Welcome on Expat.com Lachlan :)

I will suggest you to post an advert as well on the Philippines classifieds page>Jobs.

Regards

Hi Lachlan, I know your post is really old. Are you still living in the Philippines. Looking to connect with some Canadians that are down there. Wendy  [email protected]  Thanks

enhancinglives wrote:

Hi Lachlan, I know your post is really old. Are you still living in the Philippines. Looking to connect with some Canadians that are down there. Wendy  [email protected]  Thanks

Answering person who made one post over 9 years ago = desperation.

enhancinglives wrote:

Stop banging your drum, give it up and go somewhere you can prey on the unwary, Tondo rings a bell,,,, no they will eat you alive as we have.
Please stop posting your tripe on an expat site that is for those living/wishing to live in the Philippines and as I advised you in a previous submission to advertise what you are selling in the classifieds section here and probably other sites or simply get a job in a company that has no debt in 20,,,, no now 19 countries, (did you take out a loan to push your barrow?) won't tell you what you will do nor give you the pay rates/commission,,,,,,,

Your contributions on this site are desperate and honestly? Pathetic. This is only my opinion of your continued rhetoric but I believe submissions such as yours need to be vetted not only by the members but our moderators.
Good luck and please stop posting here and simply advertise your wares to the "unwary" in the classified section,,,,,,,,, doh, that will cost money.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.