Advies en tips gevraagd

Hallo allemaal,
Ik schrijf dit bericht voor mij en mijn verloofde. Mijn partner is geboren en woonachtig in India en wilt voor een bepaalde tijd naar NL komen om te werken.  Zelf ben ik geboren en getogen in Nederland. Uiteindelijk is het de bedoeling om na een paar jaar permanent in India te wonen en daar dan ook te trouwen.

Hebben jullie enig advies en tips voor het  (snel) vinden van een baan in Nederland? En nog eventueel aandachtspunten wat wij makkelijk over het hoofd kunnen zien?

We zijn ons bewust van de benodigde papieren (work permit, residence permit, etc.)

Gr.
Jmck

Hoi en hartelijk welkom naar ons Forum.

It's actually an English language Forum, so I'll reply in English so the other non-Dutch members can follow.

You say that you've already got the work permit, visa etc covered, so I'll just comment on your specific question regarding finding a job.

You haven't said what your partner does or what qualifications she has, so I can only be general.  First, at the top of the page is a link to our jobs section, check that out and see if there's anything that suits her.

In order to get a decent job anywhere, you need 4 things:

Relevant qualifications
Relevant experience
Speak the local language
Luck

I don't know how many of these you can cross-off, so you can do the math; the facts are that the more of these you have, the better chance of getting that good job.

As for where; there's not much point in applying till she's in Holland, but that doesn't stop you contacting the uitzendbureau's that could possibly help her and ask the questions on her behalf.  Do it by either walking in, or phoning them; speculative e-mails and CV's don't seem to work very well in Holland, especially when the person isn't living there.

Ik hoop dat dit heeft geholpen.

Groetjes

Cynic
Expat Team