Job opportunity at University of Hail in Saudi Arabia

Congratulations to all!!
Please don't believe them until you get the visa letter from HR.
Last year they have cheated most of the candidates by not recruiting after sending the initial offer letter.
I am also one among them !!

Hi all,

Did anyone already received his visa? and how long did it take after accepting the offer?

Thanks!

Hi

Not yet!!!

I think that's will take time because now it's Ramadan and then there's holidays for Eid.

I received a call for interview from university of hail, department of economics and finance via email. surprisingly they  rescheduled the interview more than two times  and then since February  no response from them again. Please what do i need to do.
Regards.

My advise is to wait for them

Hi,

Did anyone receive the visa yet? Any idea when do they send visa letters?

Thanks,

Hello,

Did anyone received the visa letter from uoh?

Thanks,

Hello,

Not yet!! No updates!

In which college have you applied?

did you receive visa or not?

Not yet!

Hi,
did any one contact with Hail University to ask them when will they send visa?

I have sent an email to dfa but no response.

Hello, any updates please?

Nothing, strange

Did anyone received visa after getting offer letter?

Any update?

Not yet!

waiting the security clearance as heard from one friend

Any progress regarding visa?

Did anyone received visa to join university of hail?

Hi

I got visa letter few days back. You can ask DFA about the status of your visa.

Congratulations

what is DFA and how to contact them

Thanks !!

I think its department of faculty Affairs..DFA at the rate uoh.edu.sa

Any progress from their side ?

Hello,
I got an offer in University of Hail as Assistant Professor in 2018.  I got the initial offer letter. I accepted the offer but selected the option to resume by the second semester (that should have been February 2019). Till now, I have not heard from them. I have sent severally emails but no response. Does anyone know if the offer is still valid and what I should do?
Solomon

Dear Sir

I would like to apply for the post of Lecturer in Business Administration at University of Hail Saudi Arabia. I would thank you if you could let me know the currern vacencies available in the college of Business Management

regards

Ajmal Khan

Hello Ajmal Khan,

You need to contact the university by yourself. Do you have their website or email ad ?

Regards.

Bhavna

Hi

I have been interviewed on  18th September, but still no response from Hail university.

Generally how much time it takes?