Looking for job in Indonesia

Hi guys,
I'm Indian man, teacher and a developer .I'd like to move to Indonesia in next 6 months. I need you guys advice on one subject. How does it feel like to be English trainer or subject teacher in Indonesia in terms of living cost and security?

Thank you for your worthy thoughts,

with best,
Rahul

First things first.
To teach here you must be a fully qualified and experienced teacher. Many of the rules seem flexible, so it's possible for people outside that description to find work.
The vast majority of foreign teachers here are from the Philippines or western countries, the vast majority of the latter being white.
That, whilst the drive is clearly race based, is also sound economic practice as students and parents expect expat English teachers to be white.
Wrong? Very probably, but still true.

Conditions vary a lot from very nasty language mills that basically don't care about anything beyond profits, to top end international schools that treat good teachers as if they're made of pure gold.

There are some very good Indian schools in Jakarta, perhaps they might be a good place to start your job hunt.

From observing this site for several years, English teaching firstly needs you to be a native English speaker, with some exceptions. Secondly, the pay is a often a pittance and unless you are a recently graduated student looking for a chance to experience working in Asia or someone jobless and desperate for a change, then just don't bother. Some establishments will however be willing to employ you but many won't because as you said in your opening comment, you are an Indian man and unfortunately not from one of the five native English speaking countries. You might find better luck in Malaysia since a big part of their population are Indians. However, I sense you might be looking at Indonesia due to a someone you know there? Nod nod! wink wink!