Moving to Malaysia with 2yr exp, rmy10k advisable?

Hi,
I am new to this forum. Have been reading few of the discussions and i hope some of you can help me with my decision.

I am in the process of a job interview, for a technology company based out of Penang and have some doubts regarding moving out with less job experience and expected salary.

I have around 2 yr experience as software developer in India. My expecting compensation is around 10-12lpa, for applying to Indian companies. How much does it translate to in myr taking living costs, taxation and expat status into consideration? I have mentioned 10k/month gross,but please help me here - i think i have asked for a low-end number.
Do employers usually cover medical insurance, relocation / accommodation cost, air tickets, visa costs?

Also there were some mentions around requiring 4-5 yr experience in getting employment visa, is that correct? Does it cause problem?

Overall, is it advisable to stay in India for the expected figure or move to Malaysia for this opportunity? ( i dont have any fascination for Malaysia, so the expat status is neither pro or con)

With only 2 yrs experience salary in Penang more realistically would be around RM 7k. On that you could probably save just under half depending on your spending behaviour.

If the experience of working overseas is not interesting then it's best to pass it up right now.

If you get an offer do return for further questions

Just to clarify, I am interested in the company and position. It's just that I think its comparable to opportunities available in my home country.
Hence, I am indifferent towards moving. I am ok with moving, just that i dont think moving to Malaysia is in itself a perk.

It's a no brainer to stay in India then