Searching for accomodation

Hi,
I am from India and will be relocation in Kualalumpur By May.My working place will be
Wisma Standard Chartered , Jalan Teknologi 8, Taman Teknologi Malaysia, 57000 Kuala Lumpur

I am searching for a furnished accommodation. preferably single sharing room in 2-3 bhk.
Please let me know if any is available.

Check on www.ibilik.my and www.mudah.my

There is also a listing at the top of this website under Housing

Hi, you may check in www.mudah.com for greenfield/anjung hijau apartment. Nice place to stay.

Thank u :) I will check

jimmychu :

Hi, you may check in www.mudah.com for greenfield/anjung hijau apartment. Nice place to stay.

As I dont have any idea of places over there, can you tell me which all area(name) will  be nearby to the office?

Hi all
I am from India. My husband may get hired for work in KL. He expects his office to be near  Jalan Pantai Baharu. We may move there around jul-aug.I have two kids 8 yrs and 4 yrs, who will join 4th std and UKG under cbse in 2018-19 academic year (if we were in India)
It will be great if you can advise
1. The best place for accomodation with Indian community around (preferably Hindus/Tamils)
2. Is condo or individual houses (villas?) Better ? (Budget can be 3k-5k; hopefully funded by the company)
3. Which schools are better (Vikas or international schools)
4.do the schools admit children halfway through academic year ?
5. This will be my & children's first international experience..how can we prepare ourselves ?
6. What is the safety for kids in KL
7. My elder daughter is into karnatic singing...are there trainers for her to continue her training?
With luv
SS