Job seeking in indonesia

Hi guys,

I am kumar 26 years old basically from Bangalore, a job seeker who looking forward to get in Jakarta or any other side in Indonesia.

I really wish like to move over there if i get the chance, if you could suggest me where or which the best site possible to looking job, kindly advice me please it would be very helpful for me.

I am into Engineer -  Java script developer, having around 2 years experienced in it.
i am well spoken and written in English and Hindi, recently learning to speak Bahasa too.

so far i ve been to Jakarta for 3 times and well known in regards of the environment and all,
i really wish to get interact with any expatriate who recently moving there
who can suggest me well according to my seeking.

Salam Hangat,

Hi Baghi Kumar,

Could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Indonesia section of the website ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you very much for your concern, i did adverted my resume into it, i hope to get good news soon, in the mean while if you could advice me some company reference you may know, i would be very appreciated.

Stay bless,
Baghi  :D

Hi Baghi,

You can also view articles in the guide here :

Work in Indonesia

It can help.
Christine

As a general note, it's very hard for most foreigners to find work in Indonesia as there is a massive unemployment problem here and the government is very protective of its population as far as jobs are concerned.

Nevertheless it is worth continuing your job searching because once you find a job it will pay dividends in the long run such as a salary, lovely picturesque country to live in and some jolly nice local grub for next to nothing.