Guidance on preschools/schools in Cebu

Hi,  my husband & I recently moved to Cebu, & live in Maryville Subdivision Talamban.
We have a 2yr old daughter & would like to enroll her into a good preschool that's close by (preferably walking distance) as I do not drive.
I would also like to know if it's better to enroll to enroll my daughter into a preschool right now, & seek admission to a proper school once she's of age, or should we enroll her to a school like Bright, CIE etc from the start ?
Any leads would be highly appreciated. TIA 🙏

Hi Dilnaz....you have lots of time to plan all that out,   I started mine at 3 with summer classes, then Kinder 1 at 4 years old...and kinder 2 at 5.   Birthday cutoff is usually Jan 1, but you can get in there if you're a few months late, as we did.  Sometimes you have to do that if you plan to migrate and don't want your child to be left a year back.

Let us all know how Cebu schools work out for you...I'm planning to bring my daughter here at some point.

Thank you so much for your response Steve. I was a bit worried she was missing out since kindergarten starts at 3 back home in India, & prior to that the kids are required to adjust to school scheds etc thru a playschool for at least 6 months.
Are there any schools/kindergartens that you'd be able to recommend ? Do they have Montessori style teaching here ?