Dutch / English Novels for Sale or Donation

Hi!
My late grandma was very keen on reading novels and she has thousands of books which she kept in her private library at home.
There are approximately 3000 novel books (Fiction, Adult Romance, Mystery, etc) mostly in Dutch and others are in English. Published from year 1960 to 2000-ish.

We would like to sell or donate the books, however since they are mostly adult romance novels we can't donate them to schools and orphanages.

All books are in good conditions, covered in plastic and kept in an air-sealed containers for now. We also listed down the titles if needed. The books are currently in Surabaya, Indonesia.

Any of you interested, or if you could give me suggestions on where can I donate or sell this will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Hi Regina,

I'm founder of English Cake, it's English Community - Non-profit organization in Surabaya.
(for more check our Instagram @Official_Englishcake )

I'm interested of your Novel.

maybe I would like to buy some or you can donate for my community.

Thank You,

Naufal

hi, I am bima
maybe, if you are interested, you can open free bazar and work with local goverment.
so your book could be viewed when there is an event.
or if you are just want dump the book for people's, I will ask my friend, she is novel enthusiast and she has her community.maybe you could put your book there