Room to let for english mother tongue girl only

Hi my name's David, I'm 29 italian student and part-time worker.

I'd like to share my apartment with an native english speaking girl, better if with few or no italian skills. I think it could be an interesting language an culture exchange for both, I'm trying to enhance my english level and would like to try this way.

About room: it is about 4x4 m and luminous. It will be furnished with bed, table and closet. The apartment is small but welcoming, we have 2 rooms, a small kitchen with dining room, bathroom, small corridor and small terrace. Provided crockery, microwave, washing machine, internet flat connection, reinforced door, dj consolle in the dining room, air conditioned (currently not used), alarm system (currently not used), TV (not working) :]
The area is central, well furnished and linked. We have Parco Sempione 150m away, lines number 43 57 1 19 7 37 outside the door.
Room available by June 1st.
Rate includes: condominium fees and water bill.
Rate doesn't include: electricity, gas and internet bill (about 35€ every 2 months).

About me: I am quiet and easy going, respectful, precise, a bit crazy. I like music and travels, I play capoeira and try to sing in a band. I come from Tuscany and sometimes go back to my family in weekends.

About you: I like clean and respectful people, openminded and curious. Better if not too stylish or snob. I don't like heavy smokers. Erasmus are welcome if stay at least 6 months, deposit charge will be 2 monthly instalments.
Please call only if english is your first language.

For any further question:
moriconi dot d at gmail dot com
preferred email or sms

Hi and welcome on the forum balossino :)

I would suggest you to post your advert in the accommodation section of Milan classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand