Re entry in oman

Sir, l am new in oman,I came here in 31st january 2018 and right now going from oman, may be 10-11 april 2018 due to stone of my kidney.my labour card still not done by employer.I do not want to come back this sponsor, want to come another company.how many months have to stay in india to come back again.

My sponser want to see me here after solve my health problems.but still he did not make my labour card and 2 months gone.last date of my visa is 16 april.how months later come back to oman for other sponsor.

Hi Moses786,

Seems like you are NOT on a proper 2-year valid Employment Visa.

That is why you have not been formally registered as an expatriate yet.

You could most likely be on a Business Visa, or even on a Visit Visa.

If you exit without cancelling your employment visa then you have to stay outside for a minimum period of 24-months from the date of your departure.

But since you have not been registered you could return sooner.

Sir,
Thanks for giving me important information,
I have an employment visa,
1-when labour card not done,how to return back india?
And another question sir,
2-if labour card not done, l am not here formally registered,is it necessary to cancle my visa to come back oman?
3-sir, your last line was -
"But since you have not been registered you could return sooner".
I did not understand this.
Can I go any other gulf country without any problems during this period?
Please reply sir !

Hi Moses786,

If you are on an employment visa and have not registered yourself as yet, then your employer / sponsor and you will be fined.

Why did your employer still not get your registered ? This is obviously a crime that your employer must be well aware of.

And what did you mean by this : "last date of my visa is 16 april." Employment visa will be valid for 2-years.

If you had been on a visit or a business visa, then exiting is simple. That is what I said. But if you are on an employment visa, not registered and still around, then while exiting you would have to pay fines. More your sponsor / employer.

Unless your 'overstaying' is sorted out with the law, you will not be allowed to exit the country. Once the penalty is paid and all is cleared, you can exit and seek employment elsewhere as you desire.

Once again thank you sir,
Right now , l am in india, l came here on 14 april 2018 and my return ticket is dated on 24 april 2018.but I don't want to go back same sponsor.
As l told you before sir,
I have employment visa of oman for 2 years.
My sponser did not make my labour card whereas my entry date was 31st january 2018,I had medical in india by profession an accountant, labour card made of fore man in oman, job given by employer of cashier,who is retailer of shell petroleum company and showed in shell company as a site manager.
When l was coming india, one day before, my employer did medical to me and same day made labour card.and second day was my flight to india.
After reaching india,he called me to return back on same ticket..I told him that doctor advised me for 2 months complete bed rest.he told me if you cannot come same date,l will cancle your visa,for cancellation your visa,you have to come one time for one day in oman.my treatment is on process here.
I am very confused, should I go there for cancellation?
Can l go any other country for job after treatment?
I mean to say that l have bounded in oman or any other country for getting job.