Reject Entry to Singapore!

Dear All,

I write this letter with many respects to all of you and I hope I will surely get your suggestions to solve my problem.

I would like to request you to share your experience regarding 'the reject entry to Singapore' issue.

Since last 6 months ago, my girl friend went to Singapore for a job and has been rejected to entry at immigration by ICA.
The reason to reject is that they cannot call the contact person that my girl friend proposed to them to contact.

We have no idea about the rules and regulations of ICA and so please suggest what should we prepare for next trip to enter to Singapore.

And kindly let me know that any appeal letter from a resident in Sigapore is needed or not.

Thanks for your kind attention and hope I can get your favourable reply soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience in reading my letter as I am not good in English.

Thanking you with the best of regards,
Aung

You had asked the same question using private message to me and I had already responded you. You can read discussion on visa or entry denied in this forum. In future you should keep in mind that when you visit Singapore then you must have returned ticket (within 30 days of your arrival date) and accommodation (either u have hotel booking details, hostel booking details OR if u want to stay in someone's place then must provide valid address with contact number). Next time make sure the contact number you have submitted is correct and if Immigration officer calls then someone should receive the call and recognise you then confirm back to officer that you are his relatives and will stay with them.

Going forward visit forum then read the threads by category to clarify your doubts. We have discussed plenty of times on this or other query. You can post your query there, I can respond. I don't encourage to send personal messages.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your kind and patience.

I have already recieved your reply and so I post my query at this forum as per your suggestion.

But one more thing I want to know is that any appeal letter from a resident in Sigapore is needed to ensure our next entry to Singapore.

Please kindly let me know this again.

With many thanks and best regards,
Aung

There is no need of an appeal as ICA won't entertain you because the reason of denial was clearly visible in your post that the address you had mentioned in your contact details in Singapore couldn't be verified by immigration officer. So, rectify this mistake. This time make sure you have furnished your contact address correctly and if it is required to verify then person (try to mention the relationship with that person along with his FIN number for any verification) should answer the call and confirm that you will stay with them. Good luck

surya2k wrote:

There is no need of an appeal as ICA won't entertain you because the reason of denial was clearly visible in your post that the address you had mentioned in your contact details in Singapore couldn't be verified by immigration officer. So, rectify this mistake. This time make sure you have furnished your contact address correctly and if it is required to verify then person (try to mention the relationship with that person along with his FIN number for any verification) should answer the call to confirm that you will stay with them. Good luck

Hi Sir,

Well noted with thanks!  😊
I'm very lucky to meet with you.

Thanks for your warm support.

Best regards,
Aung