gv solution

I will take a makeup course in singapore.
But this course does not provide a student pass.
Does anyone can give a solution for me to do?


You should provide more details like what’s the duration of this course, does this course provide by an institution or non recognised beautification shop etc? If your course duration is 1 month then there is no need of any student visa or Long term visa. Even for 2 months to 3 months duration can be covered under tourist visa.

The course is during 3 months. So I have to ask for a tourist visa?
This course is a beauty academy and they will provide a certificate for graduates from their academics

There are three types of internship visas in Singapore:

1) Training Employment Pass (TEP): It is an employer sponsored visa. You need to be enrolled in a recognized institute as student and sponsored by a registered firm in Singapore. It is valid for a maximum duration of 3 months.

2) Work Holiday Pass (WHP): Its not employer sponsored and eligible people for this are university undergraduates and graduates aged 18 to 25 of all nationalities studying in universities in the following nine countries/territories: Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. Its valid for a duration of 6 months.

3) Training work Permit (TWP): This is for semi-skilled or unskilled employees from oversees companies, and for foreign students studying in Singapore. This has a maximum duration of 6 months.

So, you can see which would be fit into your course. Believe, point 1 is out of scope as that’s for an employer sponsored visa. Good luck


New topic