Textail exports and industry and schools and college

Hi
I am Niranjan
I want to start a textile exports and later thinking to establish a industry and schools of with Indian standard education in maths and science.
I want to know whether I can get a financial support and investments from banks and other.
And also first of all I want to get in partnership in that bussiness

Banks in Indonesia commonly charge between 9% to 12% interest on loans depending if corporate or private.

What collateral do you have to present to the banks? A business plan is not enough.

It will be easier for you to get a loan from your own country.

A partnership to export textiles from Indonesia or into Indonesia?

"schools of with Indian standard education in maths and science"? How many schools? Also need loans to rent huge lands to build schools?

Are you hoping to do all these businesses with a local partner?

Which banks will you ask for loans?

Yaa iwant to try it with local partner only

You need to be resident in Indonesia to open a bank account so applying for a loan can only be discussed with a local bank once you have the necessary visa requirements to open an account. Without collateral, it is unlikely you yourself can get a loan. Also you may need a working permit too if you plan to work here.

I know people in the textile business in Indonesia both in manufacturing for export and the domestic market. What do you have to offer that a foreign marketing manager employee cannot offer? Just curious...

I want to export textile products into Indonesia

You should have been more clear in your opening post.

What kind of textile products? Organic fabrics?

Why don't you just approach the main fabric wholesalers and distributors or the fabric manufacturers?

If I were you I'd forget about Indian Maths/science schools and bank loans.  Just begin with finding partners to distribute your fabrics or garments.

Noo we just getting ready of plan.and making  a plan how to approach.
And mainly first we want to trail with men's wear like t-shirts,shirts,underwares,etc.
First we want to trail and afterwards we permanently want to set.