Working Online in Thailand

Hi,

I need to get a visa to live in Thailand, and my (sole) job is online. I'd like to move to Thailand because a) it's awesome, b) my earnings will go further there, and c) it's awesome. However, as far as I can tell there is *no way at all* for a foreigner to legally earn money online in Thailand. One place I found said that if you answered some work emails while on vacation, that was illegal -- technically speaking, of course.

I've been poking around but I'm having trouble finding solutions. My first thought was that I could find a place where I could work a few hours per week and have them give me a work visa, and then just, y'know, not mention the rest. But the only jobs I've been able to find are full-time. Much of the reason I want my earnings to go farther is that, due to some health conditions, working just one full-time job is very difficult for me, never mind two!

Anyhow, any thoughts or advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Look for an umbrella company. I have no firsthand experience, so can't give you more detailed info unfortunately.

SCSM2650 06 April 2018 15:54:52

Are you 50 or older? If so, you may be able to get an O-A visa. If not I don't know if you have many options.