Can we call wife on visit visa if iqama profession is Labour

I want to call my wife as my profession is Labour and profession change is banned but I got information that agents in jawazat can arrange visit family visa even if iqama profession is Labour.I talked to agent he said he can do it easily and he didn't ask for advance.I have to pay him after visa is processed.
Kindly tell me can I go for it?

It's up to you, you get caught you face the consequences...as simple as that

Hasan2010 wrote:

I want to call my wife as my profession is Labour and profession change is banned but I got information that agents in jawazat can arrange visit family visa even if iqama profession is Labour.I talked to agent he said he can do it easily and he didn't ask for advance.I have to pay him after visa is processed.
Kindly tell me can I go for it?

I know someone who got family visit , and he was a "MASON" .

Why don't you apply and try your luck ?

MOFA needs the 2,000 SR that's all :)

But its illegal that's why I am confused.

I think the choice is yours.  The agents will get the visa through and charge you for it.  Everyone wants to make money in these times even MOFA.   The only other alternative is not to get your wife over.

Hasan2010 wrote:

What's illegal ?

I told you to apply directly , don't go through any agent .
The only thing you lose is 30 SAR .

If it gets approved , it is NOT illegal as MOFA granted you the visa .

Like I said , I know a friend of mine who was a mason , and his visa got approved directly from MOFA , no agents involved . Totally legit .

So why don't you try ?

If its possible than I will try this as well.Thanks brother for telling me.

I totally agree with Gunner757.

I believe there is more chances of getting approval these days because visitors have been reduced by big numbers due to visa fee. And every visa is now good money for government.

My 2 cents...

I planned for exit and will be back with new visa but someone told me that if your iqama with current kafeel is not expired
your visa will not be processed without NOC of ex Kafeel.so that's again a big problem.

Hasan2010 wrote:

I planned for exit and will be back with new visa but someone told me that if your iqama with current kafeel is not expired
your visa will not be processed without NOC of ex Kafeel.so that's again a big problem.

What this SOMEONE has told you is in fact the REAL thing. One of my friend suffered from the same thing just in last January. He left a company, got exit from them while planning to come back on offer by another company. The visa arrived but when he applied for the visa in home country to come back, he was told the same thing; previous Iqama hasn't been cancelled by Kafeel yet.

So its better not to leave KSA 😊

Hi, Mason is some kind of technical worker but in case of labour "Aamal" not.

gunner757 wrote:
Hasan2010 wrote:

What's illegal ?

I told you to apply directly , don't go through any agent .
The only thing you lose is 30 SAR .

If it gets approved , it is NOT illegal as MOFA granted you the visa .

Like I said , I know a friend of mine who was a mason , and his visa got approved directly from MOFA , no agents involved . Totally legit .

So why don't you try ?

Hi, Mason is some kind of technical worker but in case of labour "Aamal" not.

skhurram007 wrote:

I totally agree with Gunner757.

I believe there is more chances of getting approval these days because visitors have been reduced by big numbers due to visa fee. And every visa is now good money for government.

My 2 cents...

I personally tried 3 times & rejected

How much ,he is asking and ,what is time frame ?

I talked to different agents rates are almost same 8000 plus for amil adi but if profession is not amil adi they charge less.the one I am planning to proceed with pakistani agent he asked 8500 and within 10 days INSHALLAH.

My Iqama profession is Aaamil , any chance  to get a visiting visa for my profession?

Yes you can but through agent.and by paying handsome amount otherwise no chance.

Any solution?

No solution except through agent.

Unfortunately, agent is the solution here.   :nothappy:

please provide me your agent contact details as i also wanted to bring my family on visit visa and profession in my iqama is also labour.

Contact what's app ***

Can arrange visiting visa for labour

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

if iqama profession is plumber.is it eligible for family visit visa???

Sir agent number please

My iqama profession is aamil adi any chance to get a visiting visa

hello brother my profession is labour can i call wife on visit visa?

Same q from my side please help me out my profession is labour can i apply for visit visa for my wife? Plzzz help me out

Can you please inform the status that you got visit Visa with this aamil adi profession or not

by yourself u cant get.. maybe with an agent to help you, he will get.. I just got my yellow slip (authorization to bring my family as resident) and I saw at Istiqdam office a case like yours.. He got with agent.

Hello Brother,

Good Day,

How are you,

1. My Iqama profession is General Electrician, can I get my family on Visit Visa by applying online?
  2. Can My Iqama profession (General Electrician) is eligible for PR Family Visa?

kindly let me know. 

@Hasan2010 profession change is banned? since when if you're on labor visa but your degree is lets suppose engineer your company can change the profession to engineer and i believe few months ago they made profession change more easier, unless you only have a visa and not an Iqama