Study in romania

I Want to know a rough idea of education system for foriegn students. I m inclined to do my post graduation studies in hotel management. can someone please guide me ?

Welcome on Expat.com bhatnagarpune :)

I hope that you will get some useful advises here concerning your post graduate studies.

Regards

I am a psychologist en my country. I am from Santiago de Chile,my native language es spanish and I speak english ok. Are there any universities that give courses for psychlogy in english? Paula.

Hi and welcome on board paula philippi!

Maybe you should start a new thread on the Romania forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

What would u like to know exactly bhatnagarpune ? If Romanian universities accept indian students and what s their conditions? Pls be more specific .

Taara

The Ovidius University it s a good one and Constanta it s a pretty beautiful city as u have the sea near u.
Rent cost it s between 150 euros and 1200 euros ( depends where would u like to stay ).The food it s I guess more expensive than the rest of Europe ( if u need I ll make u a list ) .

This link will be helpful to u

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Romania

Romanian people are great. If u r a good person they will answer u in the same way. U ll find many indian students in Ovidius University and the more are coming so don t worry u ll not going to be alone.

I have already registered my son and his friend for Dentistry in English at “Gr T Popa University”, both have just finished their A-Level examination in Chemistry, Biology and Physics . I would like any one to help and advice for this Dentistry course at this university.
If anyone coming from UK, please contact me.

Hello haydaruk & welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe that you could share your experience on the forum, it may be benefit for other members.

Harmonie.:)