Work visit visa

Good day. I just want to ask how long is the processing of work visit visa.? I received an offer from a company in saudi and they are the one who process my visa.

Work visit visa?   Are you referring to a business or commercial visit visa?  or a work visa which leads to an Iqama?

For the visit only, it can be done in as little as a week.  For the other, it depends on the company, availability of profession/quota and saudisation ratio.

Work visit visa..with a validity of 90days and its renewable.i think its the same with business visa. Thanks for the reply

rejay615 wrote:

Work visit visa..with a validity of 90days and its renewable.i think its the same with business visa. Thanks for the reply

For a business visa, you are not permitted to work in the KSA as per the visa.

A work visa eventually leads to a Iqama

A temporary work visa is the one which you say is for 90 days, but I don't think it can be extended if the total duration is only 90 days. Also, you would not be able to open a bank account nor would be able to take a driving license

Yes it might be a temp working visa..as we were adviced to bring id pictures and certificates before traveling to KSA via bahrain..Thanks for the info.

Working visit visa stamping from diffrent countries is having diffrent process ... and taking weeks ...
But if your company can stamp it from Bahrain ..
We are facilitating and can stamp in a day only.
And it can from 90 days, 6 months, 1 year (365)days multiple , or 2 years (730) days multilpe ...with 90 days each stay.😁🧣

Yes but keep in mind that legally, you are NOT allowed to work on this visa as Ali_N already said.  It is primarily for a person to go and attend business meetings etc (commercial visit) or to meet with clients or gather business (business visit).  It is not meant for WORKING on a job inside KSA.  If caught working on this visa, you could be deported and banned from entering.

And yes, lots of people do this without issues.  It is a question of luck. Just one local in your organization who doesn't like expats, needs to complain about you working like this and you are in trouble.  I recently had this happen to a friend of mine.