Having hard time calling US Embassy in MANILA.

Please can someone help me to call the embassy in Manila for social security matter.
got a problem didnt receive my ss mothly paycheck today which is I normally receive every 4th of a month,my 7162 form is updated. . How can i contact the social security in US embassy in Manila and the contcat number in main office in U.S because the phone number i found in google is not working.
Thank you.

Hopefully it is a matter of timing, as right now it is only 7:13 AM on the 4th in eastern USA, so perhaps by the end of USA 4th it will be available.

OLENCROWE wrote:

Please can someone help me to call the embassy in Manila for social security matter.
got a problem didnt receive my ss mothly paycheck today which is I normally receive every 4th of a month,my 7162 form is updated. . How can i contact the social security in US embassy in Manila and the contcat number in main office in U.S because the phone number i found in google is not working.
Thank you.

Howdy,

Sorry to hear about your delayed SS payment. Go to This Page of the US Embassy site. There you will find their phone number and email address as well.
In most cases just an email is enough to get things solved or answers to issues. I have found that they are very fast and helpful.

Very Best Of Luck