Looking to meet fellow expats

Hello,
As of May 1st I will officially be a American expat in Dubai and couldn't be more excited. I am a manager of a advertising and marketing agency and will be knee deep in work which is how I like it. Looking to make friends especially with those familiar with the city. I'm a single guy who wants to plant strong roots with all different nationalities. Thanks for reading my post and feel free to message me back and maybe we can meet up in a few weeks.
                Grafixguy
                       :cheers:

Hello brother,

I can not wait to meet you here in dubai.

Here is my whatapp number let's get in touch.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey how you doing, would you like to play sports at weekend?

Thanks for replying.. especially being a citizen of UAE. I am not in Dubai yet. I did jump the gun a bit as far as posting that. But I will be in Dubai on the 26th of this month. In less than three weeks. I have a good job waiting for me. I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out and would like to hang out, play sports or whatever. Just having a local show me the ropes would be great! Please reply sometime and I'll stay in touch so when I get there. You being a local, I'm sure you know the business that I will be working in. Thanks again
                    👍

so you find job?

Yes I have a job waiting for me...I will be on Sheik Zayad Rd. Near the JW Marriott.. so you were born in the UAE?

nop i am doing job in uae

Oh ok...I will message you when I get to Dubai... maybe we can hang out....

hello
i am in dubai too