Taxi Sosua to PP airport

Anyone know of a good taxi driver who is reliable and doesn't charge Crazy Prices to take me from Sosua to the airport?

Yes, PM me for name & #. The taxi unions have the arrivals locked up pretty much. This guy has a good rep.  Expats told me about him.  Once you are here you will make friends who will pick up & take you to POP for nada.  It is only about 5 miles or a little less from Sosua.

Aah I said Sosua to PP, so not arriving i am leaving

I am aware of what you asked. My reply was for general knowledge for anyone who may need this information. Take what you require from it & the others can do the same. We are not alone here. Again, PM me for the drivers' info. Have a safe trip.

I can see how the confusion happened.  It,appeared from your response that you did not understand the question.

All good.

Ok Tinker thanks,but actually found a very good driver and honest, so problem solved.

Good, have a safe trip. By any chance is his first name Aneudy ? Be funny if it is.  Offer still stands for anyone who needs a driver/Taxi.   PM me for his contact.

Hello everyone,

Since the initial poster's problem has been solved, i am closing this thread.

tp3813 wrote:

Ok Tinker thanks,but actually found a very good driver and honest, so problem solved.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed