Stranded in the kingdom due to police case

Hello guys, with all the confusions and questions running inside my head i cant help but post my current experience..
Last sunday i am supposed to travel for a short vacation outside ksa,checked in done and when in the immigration after the fingerprint they told me i cant travel because i have a case filed against me in the execution court,i panicked of course,after all the discusionss and pleading and trying to know what case was filed i retreated amd left the airport and went to my accommodation,according the HR staff in where i work it could have been something involving money,and sure it is..3 years ago i left with an unfinish loan,but that was 3 years ago and within his time frame i travel outside the country multiple times and nothing happened to me.
Now im hanging on what will happen to me until it will be clear that it was really the bank issue,and im not allowed to travel outside the kingdom until its settle.
Guys please i need some advice on what should i do regarding this matter.
Thank you!

Because your case was just arrived to the court and they put your name in " Travel Ban System " it is kinda headache for you I know and sorry to tell you that will take longer , first you will need to seattle the payments in the court ..and then the court will send letter to police and immigration to take you out from Travel Ban System . In fact , it takes time , so you will need to do it soon

Why they didn't ask you about this for the 3 years come and go , because the case wasn't in court yet , or they didn't put you in the system earlier

Welcome to Saudi.  These loan cases take a long long time to reach the ban system.   I have seen similar things happen to other people.  The only way to avoid is to not default or leave without settling.

This will take time to resolve.  I would not plan on any trip in the near future.  Plan on resolving this urgently as you are already lucky that you were not arrested for a loan that was pending for so long.

If you can't pay the loan now; go to the bank and try to make a deal with them. I am not so positive; but at least you can try to deal to mark it as a fresh loan with penalty and you would be paying the instalments regularly. Off course you need letter from your sponsor for this.

Pay your loan back! All loans are to be oaid back! It just took that long for them to catch on. This happened in UAE a lot! Many people took cars loans, home and personal loans; when they were done thay just decided to leave! Its not right. Just pay your loan back, get a doc from the bank that your done; take that paper to the execution court (malik fahd road before passport office - mahkima tanfinzi) 3rd floor and give them the paper that you have paid and they will remove your name & clear it while your standing there! Get a paper from them for your records; and when you go to the airport; just passby the police office to double check and also give them the paper!
The ban is not from the court; its in the airport police station in terminal 1 beside the parking!

My god! Dont know why wrong information is given by people????

Anyway; thanks

Having ignored the calls and sms you received from bank/court has led them to block you in the system. With the new changes, old cases are reopened and residence id is connected with govt systems. clearing this loan is the only option, contact the bank and agree on a settlement.

You need to report this to HR  of your employer, most organisations have a legal department where some one could find the complete picture.

You must try to sign up an installment deal by paying partial advance and assuring that you will pay the balance payment.

The worst case would be that you will pay all the loan along with fines and interest but this will also take 30 to 45 days when pursued by a competent lawyer. :nothappy:

Wonderful advices and they are correct. Good work guys👍👍👍

Well you could start by paying back the money you still owe.

Assalamualikum wr wb,

Actually guy i was received msgs from absher my travel banned, it was a case before 2 yrs then again its reopen that case and i get a msgs from absher my service has stopped. When i my absher account they shown i haven case. I have to visit court. I want to remove this banned option on my absher... any way to remove this option, i m too much worried always thinking about this case only. Why again reopen, that time i was face prison 24 hrs then again it will open. Friens any chance to remove that case

Syed ather mohiuddin wrote:

I want to remove this banned option on my absher... any way to remove this option,

The preventative is not to steal (Deliberately not paying back a loan is just as much theft as taking someone's wallet)

The cure is to pay it back

No dear that case is not for theft or not for the loan

That case is for helping, i was helping my friend sister. my friend sister working as a maid, and that time i was new in saudi and i dnt know any rules and regulations. I was provide her food continer but that employer catch me and hand over to me police then i was spending 24hrs prison then they will bring me investigated office then there is 2 guys, they r asking question regarding this case then i tell them clean story then they release me.  But again that case reopen but still i dnt know what is that case booked on me,

Most probably it's a case related to moral turpitude ie being alone with a woman not related to you. They released you then but anything could have happened after ie she ran away etc. Never ever do something like that in Saudi as an expat especially if you are not in a high white collar profession.... Just stay away from unrelated women to keep it simple :)

Thanks for ur response dear,

But i am afraid, actually in our company saudi said police bring me to court and i heard this also if i go court they will give punishment for 2 yrs prison... i am too much afraid

Any other way to remove my travel banned option

I have the same case with you I don't even know what to do but I think there's a way about this..message me in private dude

@Confused01 hi did u resolve your problem with travel ban. please help

Hello em040104,

As you may have noticed, this thread has been inactive since 2019.

Since you are looking for specific information, I have created a new thread on the Riyadh forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team