Looking for car

Hello,
I plan to move to early Aug and I am looking for a vechile. I am familiar with clasificados but I am concerned about that water damaged vechiles. I have a budget on how much I am spending and I would like to get the best out of that. Does anyone have advise on buying and or possible lead me to a seller ?

What area are you moving ? I have a car for sale. I actually live and work in Washington DC, but have a home in Cabo Rojo and a car for sale. I also have some ideas that will help. yes... please be care on clasificado....

What kind of car? How much? I am also looking... :)

dejahre wrote:

What area are you moving ? I have a car for sale. I actually live and work in Washington DC, but have a home in Cabo Rojo and a car for sale. I also have some ideas that will help. yes... please be care on clasificado....

Bklynpizzaman wrote:

What kind of car? How much? I am also looking... :)

Please be sure to handle business via private messages, not in the forum!!!!!

While by law they are required to report water damage, most dont, so it is a real problem for those looking to buy. Your eyes and nose will help detect it but not always.

Bought a truck off classified, found out guy had over $6000.00 in tickets, took out a title loan 2 weeks before selling it to us.....4 yrs later, no clean title, in court trying to get $$$ back....what a joke. The laws here are screwy....do NOT buy anything before you go to dtop n make sure everything is in rightful order....I would be really careful about water damage cars now....

I thought everyone knew that, but a hard-learned lesson! Sorry you had to experience that.

Wow thanks

Always have the owner go with you to DTOP, to pay any tickets and ensure the transfer goes well before you fork the money. If they can't do that, move on.