Tax & Visa Problem in malaysia

Hi ....

I have problem about my tax and cancellation visa online when i  finished my contract job in malaysia.
i will tell abit the story .
my previous company give me  2 years visa available(EP) . But my contract need renew every 6months. 
Actually it weird , but i trust so i did not check it.
i decided to did not countinue my contract. My working there around 25 september 2017 - 28 Feb 2018. ( i late join around 1 month )
I think company give me alot problem. They did not do like what they promised, even they agreed and will provide all working letter which i need before i leaving malaysia.
I will tell about problem :
1. Tax
- they give me EA 2017 but the calculation is wrong . Dont know how they calculate.

- they do all tax report and clearance to us ( include me as consultant, we can not do by ourselves):
* send me tax clearance letter with weird  inside letter they write : HIS  outstanding tax liabilty after unto his salary deduction is RM xxxx.

what is meaning HIS here? Me for my company?

*They did not send me BE and PE-21 , is it normal?

How to check my tax okay or not?

2. Cancellation Visa
They cancelled my passport visa already but they still hold my cancellation visa online. I sent email and call MDEC already but no solution. Is it normal?

What can i do ?

Thanks,

Linda

Why do you think the calculation is wrong? You will be paying 28% tax for both 2017 and 2018.

Not sticking it out for more than just one contract round has basically pissed off the employer. I don't think you can expect any cooperation from them.

I am also considering to quit the job although my contract for 1 year and I just started working since Nov 2017. I intend move to Philippines for study and some purposes. I willing to abandon 28% tax (4 months) but which I worry is that will I meet problem if I apply for Malaysia working visa in future.

Hi Gravitas,
Yes. I agreed with 28%. EA calculation did not fix with my pay slip tax.

You misunderstood about my contract. My contract time is 6 months become 5months because i can not join on time . They accepted. Because client wants me join.
I did until finish my contract.

Why they give EP until 2 years? I dont know why they do it. I just make sure my contract time as like i want.  Normally, when i work abroad they just give me fix time visa as long as i need.