Contractors for renovation work for commercial space Sanur

Hi there

I am trying to find a reliable contractor or company that does office fit outs - we are going to lease a long term office lot in Sanur and need a quotation on, lighting, flooring, wiring etc. Its quite a big project as the office is around 220 SQM

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know :)

thanks

Chris

Only advice I could offer is go for a highly regarded electrician, the rest is down to taste, have a drive around see what renovations are going on, if you have local wife/ colleuge etc the chance of getting ripped off will be substantially lower if they do the negotiations, a good place to look is guys on local housing projects especially if work is coming to an end

Thanks. I agree with the bit about finding a good electrician

jakidass wrote:

Thanks. I agree with the bit about finding a good electrician

Watch them like hawks. It's very common to see them twist joint wires, bung a bit of tape around the mess, then plaster the wires into a wall.

Yes Fred, it gives me nightmares thinking about it.Our place in Jakarta has never been the same. Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi chris, just wondering if you had any luck securing a contractor for your project as im looking for an architect for a project in north bali

hi jaki,
we have yes but he hasnt started work yet so cant really comment on how good he is...