Moving and find job

Hi All,

I would like some help from someone that live already in Thailand. I have been visit Thailand 4 times already and I love the culture and the people. I live in London already for 20 years and I really fed up of the life here in London. My dreams is to move in Thailand start an job and in the future have my own business.
Is there anyone that can help me to reach my dream? I don't know anyone over there and need help to find an job first. Thank to read my message!!

Regards

Nello

It's not easy. There are some obstacles here which makes it somewhat hard to find a job. If you are not very lucky, I don't think you can find a job in Thailand unless you first relocate here. I advice you to do things in the following order, if you indeed are serious. 1) Save enough money so that you have enough  to live in Thailand for at least 3 years. If you are sure about what you are doing, then no need to keep anything in your home country, because you are never coming back, right?  2) During these 3 years, learn the language and culture and live a normal life, and try not to get married. I can recommend Chiang Mai. You should not be looking for a life on the beach, or a "dream life" in general. What you should be aiming for is a "normal life" and I think Chiang Mai is one of very few places in Thailand where you can be almost invisible among Thais. People here are so used to farangs who can speak thai and who lives here permanent that you can live a pretty "normal" life. 3) Let the situation resolve itself. If Thailand is meant for you, something will come up if you are active. I myself think that Thailand is a true land of opportunities. Don't read up too much about rules and regulations. These are of course important, but all of them are not strictly enforced. 

I have met many people like you, very few succeeded. Most people fail because they can't assimilate themselves into the Thai culture. If you don't manage that, you will become a victim of this country. A final advice. Stay away from girls until you know what you are dealing with.

Good luck!

Slower steps required.

Try 3 months and keep all ties in your home country.

I road tested my move over 2 years before committing in the 3rd year 3 years ago.

You should also try and provide more info about skills and experience and if the LTP is a business, maybe mention what type of Biz you wish to try.

thank you so much!!!

Dear Flaxx,

Do you live in Thailand now? If you live what do you do? Thank you so much for your response, I'm realizing that it's not easy to leave every things and start again specially if you don't have any jobs.

Thank you again!!

Hi Nello, I am Thai and run a recruitment company in Bangkok, Thailand. If you want some advice , please send your information to my private Email. Thank you.

Hello Dear,

I cant see your email address.

Regards

Nello