Where can I find an apartment in Sosua for less than $50,000?

Does anyone know of an apartment in Sosua that's coming up for sale in the next few months? I'd love a place walking distance to town or beach. I have $35,000 US cash and can go up a little from this. Please keep your ears open everyone!

Welcome to the forums. Honey we don't allow posting of personal contact info
I will have that part removed.

I am sure others wl know availability at that price.

check juanperdomo.com

Contact Maggie Vandamme at Juan Perdome.  Century 21. They have a website.

Thanks guys! I've been on all these real estate websites and the prices are right up there, even for a small studio! I was hoping for a deal under $35,000 for a one bed apt. walking distance to beach/town

They often don't post the smaller less expensive options. They want to sell to rich foreigners.  Your best bet is come here and  put boots on the ground. Start looking around and talking to people.

You might also check www.prestigedominicanrealty.com or contact Mike direct at: [email protected]. I have meet him and stayed at his hotel and he seems to be an good person to deal with.

Just went to the Century 21 site and there seems to be units in the price range you're looking for.

You guys are on top of this,  awesome!

Doc
For that kind of money.
Buy yourself a boat.
The freedom is worth it.

I've lived aboard several boats, from sail to stink-pots.  Enjoyed them all. Like my bike, Ican no longer see to maintain either.  Therefore an apt for me.  There are many in your range in Sosua. Come & spend time looking around. I'm free to be your guide, for a beer of course!  Easy to network with all the expats that are here.  Great beaches, yes, beaches, plural. great people, great town.

Another good source is Simon Hall. Send him a email at simonhallathotmail.com. Very trustworthy and a great guy.

Maggie will show you cheaper properties. Email her at JuanP or look for her on Facebook. Margarita Vandamme.

Thank you!