Learning new language

I want to learn arabic language

Me too... I even bought to study arabic language but I just checked one or two pages and gave up since it was so difficult

Hi, where are you from and what do you do for a living?

I'm from Massachuetts (USA).
I have 25 years of document composition experience. Taking client data (or lists) and standardizing, presorting and creating complex statements using software like Exstream Dialogue (Open Text) and GMC Inspire (Quadient). I have mainframe and pc experience.

Hi! I am writing an article about learning the language of your host country as an expat.

It would be great to hear your feedback - maybe there is something I can add/change to make it more valuable.

Table of contents

Work, sports, and hanging out with friends .. where do learning the language fit in if you are already busy?

1. Totally immersing yourself in a language might be fun but who really has time for that?
     -How much time are you supposed to spend learning?
     -And how do you even fit it into your busy schedule?
2. Conventional advice debunked! (2 popular time-wasters to avoid)
     -Do you really have to always watch movies in your target language?
     -And play Duolingo every time you have 5 minutes of free time?
3. How to never lose motivation or feel guilty that you missed a lesson (even when life gets in the way)
    -One thing that will always leave you motivated
    -Learn effectively: learning something specific is crucial
    -How to pick something that is easy to learn AND that you can use TODAY
4. Which tools are best for learning?
    -When and how to use a teacher (and what price range you can expect)
    -When and how to use apps and free tools (e.g. language exchange)

Learning FAST and how to get started
5. Surprising traps you will meet along the way and how to deal with them
6. Where you'll be in just 20 hours
7. How to start today without feeling overwhelmed (specific action steps)

What's missing from the guide?
Is there something you LOVE about this guide that you'd like me to expand on?
Is there something confusing in there that you don't understand?

I'm curious to hear your opinion :)

Hi country are you talking talking about?

Hi, it is for expats of all countries :)

Duolingo the best one as I know.
No stress
You arrange your time manner
Slow but efficency.
Of course there are alternative labels....
...................... :)

Hi!
I am looking for native english speaker,i would like improve my english level.You can send message for pm.

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a teacher (native Spanish speaker) :)
Cheerz!

Hello...what level are you in at English? And what level do you want to reach?

Hi Amy,
I could help you with Spanish, that's is my mother tongue, I have worked as a Spanish Grammar teacher for many years. But I'm not in Saudi Arabia. I'm in Peru :)

OK! how we ganna do that? :/

Hi!My english level is pre-intermedia.

Spanish

Alright...and are you in Dar city  Tanzania?

No i am from another country.

hi there

I see you are looking for a native speaker, i am English and a native speaker of English, if i can be of assistance feel free to message me

martin

I want to learn Vietnamese language

Hello there!
How are you?
How do you think we can practice and learning?
Cheerz!

Duolingo - for sure.

Its helped me improve a couple of my languages and its a really fun app. Super useful. My husband uses it on "the pot" to learn my native language... so he's impressed with as well.

Leeve app on android is useful.. A friend of mine on couchsurfing send me the link..

I could also vouch for duolingo! Used it months back to learn French and I managed to construct a decent sentence just before forgetting about it lol

I think YouTube is the best free platform for learning, whatever the topics / subjects you want to learn.

Through YouTube I have learned a lot in some different fields ( Accounting & business analysis which is my job career - Basics in Spanish & French Languages - PC & Mobile Technology - Sports - Dancing -  Cooking - Planting - Improving my handwriting - painting - and next to learn is playing music insha'allah)

this is my wechat: ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. If needed please share it via your private message system. Thank you

I could help whoever on Arabic but with the dialects one as its easier to teach, so feel free if u need help anytime just pm

Greetings
i give Arabic language classes for expats in jubail
if anyone interested just DM me
i give special price for groups

Meet expats all over the world

OR