Learning new language

Oh Yes Ian nice to meet you here, sorry that I am not able to help you learn Georgian but I can help you learn other languages, Seriousely I like making friends too.

tumubr wrote:

Oh Yes Ian nice to meet you here, sorry that I am not able to help you learn Georgian but I can help you learn other languages, Seriousely I like making friends too.

Nice to meet you too Tumubr :)
Thank you for your offer but at this point in time I have no use for knowing any other language :)

Tandem is also a good app to learn languages free. Try it :)

I am a beginner in French. I use duolingo and youtube videos. Would love it if someone can help correct my French skills :)

Hello,  i can help. Do you have facebook ?

Hi there,
I am new in Czech Republic and looking for someone who can help me to learn Czech Language.

^^ I'm in Korea. I've been here almost 6 years and my Korean skills are pretty good. I'm learning English but the pronunciation is a big matter for me. Would love it if someone can help correct my pronunciation. I'd love to help with my Korean and Vietnamese

iristranv wrote:

^^ I'm in Korea. I've been here almost 6 years and my Korean skills is pretty good. I'm learning English but the pronunciation is a big matter for me. Would love it if someone can help correct my pronunciation. I'd love to help with my Korean and Vietnamese

I would be happy to help you with your english. I am a native english speaker.

Wow~
Thank you very much. You are so kind. Which way we can exchange languages?

I can help if you want..

Hello everybody. Hope you are all fine! I'm here to perform my English language and share about our respective country! Hope someone can read me! Thanks

I try to learn Russian, but it is so difficult😐

I want to learn Swedish too :)

I need thank you

I want to improve my english-spoken language ( Accent in particular ) :-)

I could help.

I can try to help! I'm B2 level more or less! Would that be enough? I need to practice it, too! :)

Good afternoon everybody,any body here want to exchange language,I am ready to exchange learning language,even my native language,I would like to learn more languages like Spanish;Italian.....etc
in specific boundaries,hope to be in requested level

I look forward to hear from you soon

Thank you all people on this website.all the best

this is my first post on this website,I hope that everyone on the site has a target after all,for instance immigration to another country that became widely spread subject,and meeting new people from different countries who are seeking new friend or even jobs outside their native countries,also marriage with foreigners,as well as learning languages from each other,I can say that this website is useful if we use in advantages being positive,and not to offend ,insult,or harm people.

I wish that and not the opposite.

If any one has a different opinion,I am ready to discuss and comment more and more.

G'day everyone.

I am happy to help people with their English, as long as time permits this.  There is already a few people I am helping.

I am a native English speaker and I quite enjoy this sort of thing.
Private Message me if you are interested.
I can assist with  grammar corrections and can assist with pronunciation and enunciation.

:)

I don't have facebook. But you can private message me here :)

@SSCHOCH - I am going to take up A1 next month. Would appreciate your help please

shaw academy
Alison
Coursera
Adx
Udemy
Udacity

:top:  good luck

Created a facebook group for practice and enunciation.

I have been assisting some people with their English enunciation, pronunciation and practising talking in English.

Some people needed help with enunciation others speak english just fine and just need some real-life practice.

If you need help or you speak English fluently and like to chat to new people message me for the groups URL

This is not a group that teaches you how to speak english, you have to already now at least the basics

(I did not want to post the URL in case if violated the rules)

I can help  Who want to learn arabic

Great. How can you help ?

Hello I can speak French English Arabic and Portuguese for anyone who needs my help I live in Guinea conakry these days !

Want to learn wolof or which ever would be easier.
Is it French. Or wolof. I live in kansas May come to Senegal

I can help

amadoucky05 wrote:

Hello I can speak French English Arabic and Portuguese for anyone who needs my help I live in Guinea conakry these days !

I lived in Guinea in 2003 for 2 years. I know you could speak French because Guinea is French Colonized? but how Arabic?

Hello...I am Myriam. I am mexican but i need to learn arabic as son as posible. ACtually i speak english and french, add to spanish. I will travel to Maghreb in September 2018, and eventually i will live in ALgeria. My Facebook is ***. Thanks and regards.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Try learn Korean.

Learn Korean.

if someone would practice english, could you please send me a pm ? I'd like to improve my spoken english ( Accent ).. It doesn't matter if you are not a native english speaker.

Regards

Learn korean. You'll be just addict of korean.

Hey YazanKweder, I would really like to help you out on this. No worries let me know if you need help.

Cheers

Apps like DUOLINGO and BABBLE help in learning new languages.

MRachel wrote:

Hello...I am Myriam. I am mexican but i need to learn arabic as son as posible. ACtually i speak english and french, add to spanish. I will travel to Maghreb in September 2018, and eventually i will live in ALgeria. My Facebook is ***. Thanks and regards.

WOW. Arabic is one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn for English speaker. I wish you goodluck.

Hi Myriam, wish you good luck in learning Arabic and i am also looking forward to learn Arabic.
I am Collins from South Africa and also planning to move to Kuwait for business purpose. Wish to connect with people in Kuwait.

Regards

Yeah i can help you with that. English is my first language

Hey Myriam! i can help with Arabic if you want :)

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR