New on the site, aspire to be an Expat

Hi
Am a 42 year old banker from India. Each tume I tried to go overseas be it Dubai or Australia things did not work for me due to Managerial positions held in Banking.
Now ive decided to change lines and work in MNCs or any finance department in any organisation.
My two year efforts of PR to Australia have failed as my occupation isnt in the list of the ones in demand. I now wish to go to New Zealand or any nation which gives a fair appraisal for my 24 years of exp. Main reason for mving abriad is that i want to work post 60 years which is the year of retirement from services in India..Can anyone help me , guide me in this regard...Thanking in anticipation..Cheers

Try www.skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz  to see what skills the govt is seeking.
Also check out www.immigration.govt.nz for visa information and applications or contact the nearest NZ Embassy to you.

@Smitha !

The biggest factor that's in ur way is your age. Beyond 40, immigration NZ is a hard nut to crack.

The second factor is your field of work. As Stumpy has stated, if your skill set doesn't fall under LTSSL, you may not be able to proceed with the immigration process. Trust this would suffice.