Marriage issues

I am a student in Romania from Africa. I also have a girlfriend from Africa who has refugee status here in Romania. I intend to marry her and my concern is will i be able to have Romania residence based on her status here? If anyone has experience in these issues can you please help with information or how i should proceed , iam also scared that perhaps she may lose her protection from Romanian state since we are from different countries.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, it's better u contact a lawyer , to avoid making mistakes, pls am looking for an African shop we're I can buy foood items,  pls do u have an idea , tnx

You can try accessing Facebook page of Truly Africana.

Fideliz wrote:

I am a student in Romania from Africa. I also have a girlfriend from Africa who has refugee status here in Romania. I intend to marry her and my concern is will i be able to have Romania residence based on her status here? If anyone has experience in these issues can you please help with information or how i should proceed , iam also scared that perhaps she may lose her protection from Romanian state since we are from different countries.

Thanks in advance.

If you still need the info there's a facebook group called "Avocatul online" - online lawyer, you can ask there for a legal opinion.