Visa processing

I just got update today from the employer sending the message from LMRA of bahrain, sending back the application because they required signature of employee and employer. How can that be possible to sign the application, im still in the phils. Its already 2 times send back because 1st is incomplete, need medical report. This now is 2nd , it is with the medical but need my signature in the application. Please need your advice. Thank you.

It seems as if your employer doesn't have much experience with visa applications.   Both medical report and the signature on contract is mandatory.  It is simple - just take a print out of contract already signed by employer, sign it, scan and send it back.

Hope they don't miss anything else as after two send backs, the application is rejected automatically on the third and you have to create a fresh application.

Thank you my friend.

I would like to ask if it did LMRA reject on my visa application, there is possibility that i can apply again? And also may i know what are the specific complete requirement to apply visa so that the process will be smooth and easily approved.

Thank you for having a very excellent and accurate answer.

In the above case, you can always apply again as the reason for rejection is incomplete documentation.

Usually the list of documentation for a work visa (from your side)  is: copy of passport first two pages as well as signature page if seperate, attested degree or certificate (depending on profession), preliminary medical report or GAMCA and signed offer letter.

Refer to below link:

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/106

Keep in mind that for some cases they can ask for more documentation - usually from employer side.

Thank you very much.

I am glad that my application for visa was approved. I would like to ask how to make payment? And then if it will be paid how long the visa released? Thank you.

Your employer has to make the payment. Easy to do it online within EMS. Once paid, it could be instant to a few days.

After payment of visa, may i know what is the next step on what is necessary to do?

Did you gone through medical check up

After that wait for outcome on your VISA

you can also check online your VISA status

Normally VISA processing take 1-2 weeks time but again it's depends on your employer

All the best !!!

You will come here and at the airport they will enrol your fingerprints, take a photograph and give a print out with the medical appointment.  That you will have to do.

You can start working, rent a place and then get a CPR.