Moving to Florida

Hi, my company have given the opportunity to work in the US and I can live anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard, but within easy commuting distance of a large airport. I will have an L1 Visa and will be in the US for 3/4 years. My family (wife, 1 daughter in Uni in the UK and other aged 17) would prefer Florida for varying reasons (and not just Disney).  We are looking for potential locations across mid-Florida (Tampa/Clearwater/Orlando/Palm Beach, down to Miami and Fort Lauderdale).  We would like a location with a reasonable level of British expats, which we hope will enable us to acclimatise more easily to the country.  Is there any pointers anyone could provide on suitable cities that we should consider ? Also, any feedback that we would need to consider on having a 17 year old entering her last year of high school ? Should we go for an International School (and are there any recommendations) or would you recommend her entering her last year of high school.  Any pointers greatly appreciated.
Thanks

David

Hi David,
I am in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale Florida area. There are a few British expats here. I used to work with one in the University. He is on vacation and traveling now in Scotland. I think here or even Palm Beach County (Boca Raton) is a good spot.  Since you speak English, any high school is fine for your child. I have no doubt they will fit in especially since they are from Britain and Americans love the way you all speak although you all are a bit verbose and spell things differently. LOL
Thanks,
Josie