Comparing Professions

Hi,

I am Digital Marketing manager working in Canada.  I have a degree in Business.  I would further like to update my profession and have interest in Digital marketing research.  I also had been teaching  Business courses in a business institute.

I am planning to apply in Kuwait.  Need your advise.

1. Which profession  ( Digital Marketing Research OR university teaching ) would have more growth margin in Kuwait. 

2. Between both the profession which one is more salary paying job.

3. Which profession is easy to find the job in Kuwait.

4.  Is there any  recruitment agency also work for university teaching positions?

Thanks in advance for your expert suggestions.

Hi there,

Here's my 2cents

That's If by digital marketing you mean = helping companies grow in general by ads., commercials and improve their position in the market. Then ...

1. Which profession  ( Digital Marketing Research OR university teaching ) would have more growth margin in Kuwait. 

Definitely, DMR..
University teaching (or teaching in general in Kuwait) is a great profession but in my opinion, it doesn't have the same level of future improvement as DMR.

2. Between both the profession which one is more salary paying job.

Can't really tell as I have no Idea how much a DMR is paid in the private sector (companies) in Kuwait.. all I can provide in terms of salaries is that a local university teacher will have a salary of less than 1800K.D/month tax-free (approx. 6000$) if not more. Heard that Expats will get less but don't know how much less.

3. Which profession is easy to find the job in Kuwait.

As privately owned companies are opening every so often I will be guessing that DMR will be easier.

4.  Is there any  recruitment agency also work for university teaching positions?

Don't know about that, Sorry!

Mind you, I don't work in the private sector or have deep knowledge about it in Kuwait but thought the simple info. I have might help in a way.

Forgot to mention that 99.999% of people here use social media apps religiously and even other apps to order food, clothes and almost everything else (for home delivery) as some people are too lazy to go out while others can't handle the heat of the summer, or just for convenience as the streets are horrible to drive on in specific times of the day.

Thank you so much Mohamed for your detailed reply. It is indeed very informative and helped me a lot in planning my job search process.