Hello from Puerto Rico

I have a member in the Facebook group expat.com that only speaks Spanish and is looking for information about Brazil. Should I send him here or is there somebody that can go into the Facebook group and answer his questions???
Thanks
Rey

Someone should translate for him in English to be able to use this site effectively....

Rey,

If your friend scrolls to the very bottom of any Expat.com page, including this one, he'll see the instruction "Change Language" and a line of flags.  Tapping the Spanish flag will bring him to the Spanish Language section.  Searching for "Brasil", he'll find resources in Spanish for Brazil, including a "Foro" section, where he can ask his questions and get answers in his own language.

abthree wrote:

Rey,

If your friend scrolls to the very bottom of any Expat.com page, including this one, he'll see the instruction "Change Language" and a line of flags.  Tapping the Spanish flag will bring him to the Spanish Language section.  Searching for "Brasil", he'll find resources in Spanish for Brazil, including a "Foro" section, where he can ask his questions and get answers in his own language.

Not a friend, but a member, but this is a great idea of how to handle it. I will communicate the information to him, thanks a lot!

Hi, how can I help, what information do you need about Brazil? My name is Erick and I live in Curitiba Brazil...my email is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hablo español

latangel wrote:

Hi, how can I help, what information do you need about Brazil? My name is Erick and I live in Curitiba Brazil...my email is ***

The member has not returned or answered me, so we are in a holding pattern.
Thanks for the offer, Ill let you know if he returns to the site.