Looking to spend 3 months in spain

hi we are hoping to move to spain for 3 months next january the thing is  I have pets which i need to bring with me so would like a place with a decent size garden , doses anyone know of anywhere that might be suitable  thank you

Yes for sure but how much are you wanting to pay per month?, 2 bed villa, big pool, big garden, all inclusive. 5 star rated.

Sounds like our plan. We want to rent for 3 months to try out the life before buying. So any advice here would help us too. Thanks.

Yes, but to you both everyone is going to ask the same question, what do you want? and what do you want to pay?

Jeannie we know what and when you want, so what do you want to pay???.

Try Googling Kyero.com This is a good site for properties to buy or rent. You can refine your search by area, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garden, pool, etc. The site will link you to local agents.

we are the same as you want to try before we buy looking to spend around 500 a month

You said ‘' a place with a decent size garden''

Cheap apartments at 500€ usually only have a window box.

16€ a night might get you a dog kennel but where will you live?

ok so what would be the cheapest with a garden

Depends what you consider a garden. Do you have tiny poodles or large dogs? Good size gardens generally come with villas and they are not cheap. You cannot expect someone to subsidise your needs. You will have to be realistic and pay the going rate for what you actually need, bearing in mind most landlords won't even tolerate pets.

Have a rethink, maybe Spain is not for you. It's no use have champagne dreams with lemonade pockets.

Jeannie

Think Spain is another site that you may like to consider exploring. Loads of links/information/advice on renting/purchasing and other topics. My partner and I rent in Spain because we chose to let our properties in the UK; the income from which covers both our rent and living expenses here. Our first rental property here was a three bed, two bathroom cojito with pool and extensive grounds at 650€ per month. Also pet friendly. It was 2 km from the nearest village and about a 45 minute drive from the coast. After a year, we moved to a similar property closer to the coast which is ideal for us. Again, pet friendly.

The properties are out there although you may find that a 6 month tenancy is required. For example, there are quite a few winter lets and these may be negotiable. From our research, monthly rentals are more costly for obvious reasons.

If you plan to drive down with your pets, your choices will be wider because you will be able to consider properties in the countryside, using your vehicle for shopping etc. We flew our pet out because we planned to live here permanently, but had we elected to "trial" for 3 months we would have boarded him in the UK. The cost of air transport for pets is pretty high - in our case in excess of 1,000€ one way.

For most problems, there are a number of solutions. Life in Spain is wonderful and, in our experience, well worth the research and effort. Don't give up the dream. Good luck!

hi have you found anywhere seems to be nothing for me at min but ill keep looking x

Who is ''YOU''? Who are you referring to?.

Hi Jeannie

Spain is massive. Which province/area are you thinking of trying? Knowing this will aid your search considerably as some areas are significantly cheaper than others.

wondered if tal and jean had found anywhere

i dont have champagne dreams I just need temporary accommodation to see if i like spain if i do i will Buy

jeanniebubbles wrote:

ok so what would be the cheapest with a garden

A tent in the park.

We are not ready to do our 3 months yet. More likely later in year.