North Coast meet up!

I am crushed!!  Literally.  Missed the party due to moto accident.  Couple of bruised ribs, one broken big toe,  (so long nail!) and no pork sandwich to salve my wounds!  It's a conspiracy I tell you!  Do it again in another six weeks, after I heal please.  Sounds like I was totally gipped!  Really pis-ed that I missed...

Hi group I will be in Sosua from May 9 to June 8 and then plan to move there in July. So if there is another meetup please count me in would love to meet as many expats (or anyone speaking English) as I have limited Spanish for now.
really looking forward to it.
cheers Doug

Sorry about your accident. Happy healing honey.

I am sure we can arrange more meetups!!!

Heal quickly, I know well the pain & frustration with damaged ribs & broken toes.  Were you wearing flip-flops or sandals?  I too, agree that we should have more meet-ups. Every other month would be great.  Then very busy or otherwise occupied ex-pats could attend. It is interesting to match faces to their posts.  Lest I stray, good to meet you Astray.  Thanks to all those that I heard. May bawdy jokes continue to prevail ! The  jgolacs rule, thank god.   My Earth Science  teacher in high school once said, "Tamas, you are a budding genius who will never bloom."  It is amazing how I managed to fulfill his prediction!  Oh yes, I got a 98 on the state regents exam.  Been on a down hill slide ever since. Thanks Darlene for putting it together, A fine lassie you are. look good too.

Marie and I had a great time! Wonderful to see all of you and look forward to the next one. Next time we'll also post on "Everything Sosua" and "Everything Cabarete ".