How can I change my visit visa into work visa?

Hi,
I need help to change my visit visa into employment pass/ work visa. Please suggest any reliable agent who can help me with this.

This is not possible. You need to get a job offer and the employer makes the application to immigration.

Hi have you been offered a job in Malaysia?

Shehajaz - re Cristeta19 - is this one for you? https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=760497

Not yet. Have applied at many places but no response .

What professional experience do you have and do you have a degree? The reason for the question is only a few job areas are open to foreigners in Malaysia so its important to know where to look for work that will give an employment pass.

Hi .... Is it possible to convert visit visa to work visa if I am in Malaysia...

Only possible if an Indian citizen has been given security clearance and has a Visa with Reference (VDR) which is the local name for a Calling Visa. Must only enter on VDR not as tourist (social visit) .

The VDR is issued by Malaysian Embassy or High Commission in home or current country

The security clearance is approved as part of the application by the employer company to the immigration department for approval of a work permit (employment pass)