Training Employment Pass

Hello
I'm a Chinese student studying in Paris, France. I am applying an internship at NTU sg. I have received the admission letter from NTU. I sent all the documents to NTU on 26th Ferb. But I don't have any news now and I tried to check the application status on the site MOM. There is no record found. I need to begin my internship on 1st April and the teacher of NTU has reserved the accommodation for me, from the 1st April.

I sent 2 mails to NTU in order to ask my application status, but there is no reply at present.

Did anyone have the same experiment or someone knows how long will the TEP take.

My school in France is a famous school, the top one in France and I can find it on the site MOM. Besides, my school will give me a scholarship during my internship. I don't wether I will be rejected.

Thanks for your help

If you don't get any respond then better reach out the teacher who reserved your accommodation and request him/her to check for you. Secondly, try to call the concern person in admission department (you can get the contact number in their website), if you don't see any response. Good luck

Thank you very much for your advise

I have received the reply for the person in NTU. But he doesn't answer my question about application status at all.  LOL.

I don't know what can I do at present. I have bought the flight tickets already

Feeling despreate

Need of an hour is call the person tomorrow and tell the details of your plans and other information such as  your teacher has already reserved place for you starting from April 1, 2018 and you have booked air ticket for your journey. Hope they will take necessary action to mitigate all your current issues. Good luck

I know from my own experience that the NTU administration can be slow, inefficient and frustrating to deal with.
As Surya said, calling them might help.