Applying for a visit visa to visit my fiance

Hey,I am Nidhin and I am living in India and I am in a relationship with a Peruvian woman and had already started the processing of documents required for migration and settlement in India.But since I am visiting the country for the first time and my fiance is not having experience in writing an invitation letter we both are confused even though I happened to see quite a lot of samples of invitation letter in internet.She is a businesswoman and has her own venture in Lima.

So if anyone could help me with this issue giving me guidelines to be followed and how to write a invitation letter that gets accepted by the Embassy of Peru in New Delhi with the facts to be mentioned and what not should be mentioned it would be of great help.

nidhin.harilal wrote:

Hey,I am Nidhin and I am living in India and I am in a relationship with a Peruvian woman and had already started the processing of documents in India required for migration and settlement in Peru.But since I am visiting the country for the first time and my fiance is not having experience in writing an invitation letter we both are confused even though I happened to see quite a lot of samples of invitation letter in internet.She is a businesswoman and has her own venture in Lima.

So if anyone could help me with this issue giving me guidelines to be followed and how to write a invitation letter that gets accepted by the Embassy of Peru in New Delhi with the facts to be mentioned and what not should be mentioned it would be of great help.