Looking for a Job

I am Regine from Philippines. I am lookng for a job to Istanbul like Teacher, Receptionist, Model/Singer, Nanny or any Decent Job that can also offer me Visa to go there.. It is okay if you will deduct it from my salary in the future as long as I can come there.
I am willing to work as soon as Possible. It is my big dream to live inIstanbul. I hope you can help me guys. thank you.

Hi Regine,

I invite you to create your CV in the jobs in Istanbul section.

Good luck,
Christine

Oh girl, how did you come to learn all those proffessions? A teacher, a nanny, a dancer 🕺, a receptionist, a singer eeerř girl 😂😂😂

Respect. No need to this.

It is not my fault that you cannot do these things. I am just open in learning even though I am young.

Good luck! only thing I can suggest is to try kariyer.net and be patient because I noticed it's not exactly easy to find a job here unless you speak Turkish or have a real long experience in a few fields that are requested most here, but of course you will eventually find something good for you since that website post a ton of job offers daily

Thank you so much!

the best and easiest way is teacher a language school like that i think. there are a lots of in istanbul.

It's not rocket science , she counts to be a model as a profession so...:)

These are very distinct choices but I wish you the best of luck. There many options if you look for it.

hello regine, what is your teacher branch, if you speak english  excellent we can do something.