Job offer from Petrax Oil & Gas Resources - Scam or Genuine

Hi i am Illiyin from Malaysia
Just few days before i have received job offer from one of company in Abu Dhabi
Just want to make sure that not Job scam because all the requirement just submitted online and then received the job offer.

Any body can verified for me this company and the existence of the building  in Abu Dhabi if any ?

Human Resources Manager,
Petrax Oil & Gas Resources
Address: Petrax Building Complex
402 Sheikh Bin Mohd Street,
P. O. Box 4725, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Phone:  971 52 821 4947
E-mail:[email protected],[email protected],
www.petraxoilgasresources.com

any personal reply also appreciate and can directly email me to : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Gmail and yahoo.
Why would a company with an expensive site use them?

Did you get a response on Petrax? I have also gotten an offer from them and I am not certain if it is genuine.

Look the simplest way to know if the job offer is a scam:  They will ask for money!

That's it.  If they ask for money for WHATEVER reason then it is a scam.

Oh and obviously, sending you an offer without ever going through rounds of interviews and through a free email address should also make you think twice :)

The way these scammers do it is they give you the address and website of a genuine company but then use free email accounts such as gmail to correspond with you and to ask for money.

I faced the same matter and I checked they copied genuine website belong to almasaood oil & gas.

I got a job offer from Petrax oil & gas resources,they referred me to Tahar world travel agency which wants money from me for visa & work permit and they say Petrax will refund me back as soon as I arrive.Is it normal to pay those kind of things from your own pocket and refunded back or its a scam

Absolutely not normal. It is a scam. In the GCC, the employer pays for the permit, ticket and anything else that is required to get the candidate over.

As I said before, any company that asks the candidate to pay, in whatever way, is not genuine.

Scam 200%

Its a scam. there is a linkedin article on them I believe. I usually search a company before applying so as not to waste my time.

I also recieved some job offer from Petrax Oil & Gas Resources, and I respond them. They send me contract letter which is realy clear and accurate so I sign and sent them back. They also told me that I need to contact with Tahar World Travel Agency via  [email protected] with Ms Nadil Mokta for Abu-Dhabi residency visa submission process and they asked from me 1150$ that I need to pay by myself for medical fitness test which is mandatory for newcomers to Abu-Dhabi. Another stupied thing from them, that they suggest me to pay through Western Union or MoneyGram or Express Money to avoid paying extra bank transfer charges.
Receiver's Name: ABDUL SAMED DAWDA

Of course it is a scam

P.S
Becarefull of scam guys, pay attention what they write, and how they write. If you need, I can provide you guys their email letters which they sent to me.

good  day  i m Mr  rabah soltane a nurse  from algeria  i received  via e mail   interview on line  by petrax oil and gas  abu dhabi  as a nurse recruit 
please find attached a copy of this  link  and tell me what i do  and i ask you if true or false   action
await your response urgently    on line interview     Mr issa  yussuf  HR manager

Please read this entire thread and your question would be answered.

Simply, if they ask you for money or send emails from yahoo/gmail addresses, it is a scam.

go through this link, you will see domain name and website data  http://hallofdomains.co/en/datas/petrax … ources.com 

If you need technical or location details go through www.lookip.net and paste IP address and you will get info where this company born.

I got the same message too. initially the email is [email protected] and I'm query on the email address. After that they send me the form and would like to online interview.

I just ignore the message. its abnormal procedure by the national company.

Hi Iliyin

I also got an offer from that company......I have all their detail

dear  sir  please sed me  via e mail all informations about this job offer and all details of petrax iol and gas

from Mr rabah soltane  algeria

I had that offer and i was at western Union when i asked for the companies bank account they were very unhappy m.. nadil and yussuf. Because i dont know what the dollar money is i didnt know i had to pay such amount. I didnt send it. What i hate is they are taking advantage of us looking for jobs.
And they gave me two diffrent names who should receive the money. 
Thanks to Western Union for helping me.

Never pay money for job offer its Scam

did they asked you pay money if ask you and fees to pay please avoid its scam

How can you get offer without communicate call or talk or webcam ?? if ask you about money
or western union or gram avoid its scam

illiyin2000 wrote:

Hi i am Illiyin from Malaysia
Just few days before i have received job offer from one of company in Abu Dhabi
Just want to make sure that not Job scam because all the requirement just submitted online and then received the job offer.

Any body can verified for me this company and the existence of the building  in Abu Dhabi if any ?

Human Resources Manager,
United Arab Emirates
Phone:  971 52 821 4947
E-mail:[email protected],[email protected],

any personal reply also appreciate and can directly email me to : ***

did you got the offer, if they asked you money never pay its really scam

You are right is 100% scam

Issa Yussuf send email to my friend for job opportunity asking him to fill paper  and
send it back for job offer now are understand this company it's scam trying to
getting money   ;):nothappy:

petraxoilgasresources.com is 1 month 5 days old. It has a global traffic rank of #1,992,421 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 240.00 and have a daily income of around $ 1.00. As no active threats were reported recently by users, petraxoilgasresources.com is SAFE to browse

petraxoilgasresources.com is Hosted on
Illinois, Chicago, United States, 60604

Domain Registrar:    NAMECHEAP INC. 
Registration Date:    2018-02-18 1 month 5 days 2 hours ago
Last Modified:    2018-02-18 1 month 5 days 2 hours ago
Domain Status:   
clientTransferProhibited

petraxoilgasresources.com is 1 month 5 days old

Short term commitment to the internet, a big warning bell of a great scam.

i recieved a job letter from Petrax Oil & Gas Resources: " Your job application posted on MONSTER GULF JOB SEEKERS DATABASE has been recommended to our Human Resources Department and your experience and qualification were found appropriate for the job opening at PETRAX OIL & GAS RESOURCES; PETRAX OIL & GAS RESOURCES in UAE is currently recruiting for qualified candidates for immediate employment into various positions in our company, we wish to confirm if you are still available for a job appointment to join the PETRAX OIL & GAS RESOURCES in UAE?

If Yes, kindly forward your CV/Resume including copies of your qualification certificates to our Human Resource Department via email: [email protected] for official screening and approval.

Good luck! as you take steps in the right path to build your career with us."

Regards,
Engr. Issa Yussuf

Human Resources Manager,
United Arab Emirates

I would like to know (is it real or fraud ???)

Apart from the blindingly obvious terrible wording, the domain ID is protected, something legit companies don't do, and the details are all over scam warning sites. I got the details because they forgot to hide them, clearly lousy scammers.
They'll ask for money soon, probably adding some reason why it needs to be sent quickly.

i would like to thank you for these informations

Those are good points from Fred. 

The other thing you need to keep in mind is that no company should ever offer you a job without a proper interview.   If they do and then ask you to pay anything i.e. whether for  a visa or verification or whatever, it is 100% a scam.

hello, I've had a hiring e-mail and I would like to know if you have an idea if it's really or scam. thank you for your help

We are delighted to confirm your successful appointment with the Petrax Oil & Gas Resources; your qualification was suitable for the job opening with our Company.

Kindly find the attached document which embodies the approved terms of your offer of employment with Petrax Oil & Gas Resources in UAE; the contingent agreement is at-will upon your acceptance, you have been accepted as well as invited by the Management to resume duties on the record time.

Kindly go through the attached Appointment Offer letter; if the terms are suitable for you, indicate your acceptance by signing the required space and forward scanned copy of the signed page to us for official perusal and to enable us obtain your employment certification from the Emirates Ministry of Labor.

You have to contact the Tahar World Travel Agency with the scanned copy of signed acceptance letter and request their assistance regarding the requisite information to have all relevant U.A.E traveling documents and other applicable documents for your entry to duty location in United Arab Emirates prior to your resumption time.

The Tahar World Travel Agency will guide you appropriately on how to get the relevant documents from the probate authorities, as we are in prior negotiation of agreement for easier and prompt acquisition of employee's necessary Travel documents through authorized Department offices in United Arab Emirates.

Therefore you are expected to furnish us with your Valid UAE Residence/work permit visa and relevant traveling documents before 10 working days to enable us secure your official reservation and book your flight ticket.

Upon your arrival here in UAE, you will undergo two weeks training orientation program with our professional team leaders before commencing your official assignment to enable you understand our working values, policies, corporate ethics and also align with our corporate vision and mission.

Kindly update us with the process between you and the Tahar World Travel Agency in case of advice where necessary.

Congratulations on your success!!!

Regards,
Engr. Issa Yussuf

Human Resources Manager,
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 52 821 4947
E-mail:[email protected],[email protected]

Note: Resumption can be extended as stipulated on the contract agreement with your visa in-process
with Tahar World Travel Agency as a proof of your readiness to join our team, all UAE based
employees are to report personally to our Institution with identification materials for signing and
collection of hard copies of their contract documents.
This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of the UAE.
In witness whereof, the parties declare that they read, understand and are fully aware of all the terms
and conditions of this contract and that their signature below is authentic and legally binding, hereby
entered into contractual commitment and provision of this contract agreement based on the conduct
of the parties herein through the period of the agreement; both parties may decide to extend the
agreement in the future, where term of responsibilities and relationship will be better defined and
extended.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!

I think you need to read the thread carefully.  It is very clear that it is a scam.

To repeat for the millionth time:

1) Any job offer you get without proper F2F interviews
2) Any job offer where they send you emails from free email addresses
3) Any job offer where they ask you to pay money for whatever reasons

ARE ALL SCAMS!!

I always wonder how these scams get people to pay up - the replies to this thread have informed me of the answer.

Way too many people just dive in -they're pretty much sure it's a scam but they don't bother doing even basic checks, not so much as reading posts on the same thread that explain exactly what's wrong.

I suppose the checking and working out this is a clear scam was all a bit of a waste of time as so many people don't even bother reading the results, just merrily ask the same pointless question over and over again.
Sometimes I wonder if the scammers are just proving Darwin's theories are right, but getting a payday from weaker species.

Exactly.  Reading this thread, I have developed a new appreciation for Darwin.

It is so clear after the first 4-5 posts that this is a scam.  But it seems as if people are just lazy and want someone to do the due diligence for them.

Scam and the web page is down now! :o
I got a similar offer that I never applied for.

HAPPY EID CELEBRATION!

Your submitted CV has been properly reviewed by our HR Department and
your qualifications were found suitable for the Job offer at Petrax Oil
& Gas Resource; however, our selection and appointment are done
automatically through a brief online interview, based on the fact that
the employee is not presently here in the UAE.

We are hereby attaching the Official Online Interview Form for your
digest, you are required to fill the attached Online Questionnaire
correctly and submit to us alongside a copy of your International
Passport for identification, your application will be evaluated on this
basis and you will be notified upon assessment of your submitted
information.

N/B: Only qualified candidates would be selected for appointments.

Looking forward to adding your expertise to our team.

Regards,
Engr. Issa Yussuf

Human Resources Manager,
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 52 821 4947
E-mail: [email protected]

manuelmsd wrote:

Scam and the web page is down now! :o
I got a similar offer that I never applied for.

petraxoilgasresources.com

Gone .. until they make  new one

This Account has been suspended because it violates our global hosting policies.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

Check https://419scam.org/419faq.htm

Really?

Didn't you read this thread?

It is 100% a scam.

Don't double post and don't be gullible.  It is clear that it is a scam and we have clearly stated that on this thread in multiple places.

Scam, I got calls from india also asking for 10000 RS

An obvious scam