Dependent Fee when going on Final Exit

Of my 3 dependents, 1 is going on final exit and other 2 on exit-reentry on March 31,2018. I am unable to issue exit-reentry for my 2 dependents as my Iqama is expiring in July 9th 2018. MOI is showing the message to renew Iqama to issue exit-reentry.

My question:
To renew my Iqama I've to pay dependent fee for next year(till July 9, 2019) for 2 dependents, but SADAD is showing total amount payable for dependent fee is equal to amount of 3 dependents eventhough FInal exit is issued for 1 dependent. (i've already paid dependent fee for 3 dependents till the date of Iqama expiry this year i.e., July 09th 2018)

Kindly let me know if I pay the amount for 3 dependents? If NO, once I pay the amount for 3rd dependent who is going on final exit, will it be refunded?

What happened woth this. Did u pay until 2019? Bec my baby born last july 28,2018 and in sadad and in moi they are asking to pay until nov 2019. And i filed final exit visa for her this october. Please of u know anything that can help. Thank you. Im confused.